Apply For Help
If you are a current or ex-staff member, pensioner or relative of a current or ex-employee we may be able to help you. For more information about the qualifying criteria or to see if you may be eligible for help from the Lloyds TSB Benevolent Fund please contact us and we aim to respond within 72 hours.
- The enquiry comes into the Secretary via telephone, email etc.
- The Secretary obtains all relevant initial information and confirms all appropriate contact details
- The Secretary contacts the relevant Area Representative (Committee member).
- The Area Representative contacts the individual to obtain further information, seek formal consent to continue, complete an assessment form including income & expenditure.
- If appropriate the Area Representative completes a recommendation for a grant from the Benevolent Fund & submits it to the Committee/Trustees